Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Hope you had a Merry, Happy holiday

The holidays are almost over I am back at work today and wishing it was Friday the “long” weekend was too short and I am exhausted and have two more working days to go after today. Even my four shots of espresso did nothing to help me feel awake it felt more like sipping a sleep-aid that just happens to taste like coffee.

We attended a beautiful candlelight Christmas service on the 24th where traditional Christmas chorus were sang. This has become a Christmas tradition, we started a few years back we pick a church in the neighbourhood and attend their candlelight service. This year we went to St Andrews the church was packed no seats for latecomers.
This is my first Christmas with “Pumcy “ and it was Merry Blood Glucose to me. Combo and extended Bolus is a perfect match it worked wonders and made for a more enjoyable worry free holiday. Not to mention I slept well the usually multiply bathroom trips were just a memory of Christmas past.
I will go read others’ blog maybe that will be the magic to wake me up.

2 comments:

Scott K. Johnson said...

Sounds like you had a good holiday weekend! Me too - but I sure was not happy that I had to go back to work today!

At least it's a short week right?!

Pearlsa said...

Hi Scott,

You are right it is a short work week.