Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A New Inserter Coming Soon......

I love the fact that we live in a technologically advanced age that joins the continents together with a few clicks on a keyboard.

Today was site change day and for the second time in six months, a little bit of the tape got stuck to my quick setter. I carefully unstuck the tape and stuck it to my skin using IV prep over it to ensure it stays put. This got me thinking about a conversation I had with a follow pumper who lives in Switzerland, she raved about a new inserter that she is currently using telling me I would absolutely love it as much as she does.

I highlighted and copied the name, processed to search for the product on the makers’ North America’s site but there was no mention of this great, must have inserter. I drafted and sent an email to the makers’ inquiring if this product will ever be made available in North America and as to when?



I was glad to get a call from Jeff at Disetronic aka Accu-Chek telling me they will be made available in May of this year. I for one cannot wait to try this product and if it is as amazing as the Accu-Chek MultiClix



and or as great as Amanda says? I will be adding a new tool to my toolbox come may.

No comments: